APPLY TO WORK AT BEYOND ROOFING
Beyond Roofing is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing exceptional working conditions, dynamic compensation, opportunities for growth and advancement and industry-leading training and support.
Beyond Roofing is actively seeking qualified, professional and experienced individuals to join our team. If you are interested, please email a resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Beyond Roofing Application.”
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Company Overview – Beyond Roofing specializes in full-service residential exterior restoration projects including roofing, gutters, paint, windows, and siding. Since its inception in 1993, Beyond Roofing has installed thousands of roofs in Colorado. Over 27 years in business, Beyond Roofing has developed a vast network of homeowners, real estate agents, insurance agents, association and property managers, and other parties who rely on our experience and expertise. Our dedicated and well-trained team of associates is committed to delivering best-in-class customer service, while providing a level of professionalism and expertise that is unmatched. Our experienced production team and systematic processes ensure that projects are completed as efficiently as possible.
Job Description – The Beyond Roofing Senior Sales Representative is responsible for selling roof replacement and exterior restoration projects throughout the greater metro Denver area, primarily using referral-based sales techniques. Following is a breakdown of the key job responsibilities for this position:
- As a referral focused business, cold call then develop deep relationships with potential B2B referral sources such as insurance agents, real estate agents, property managers, prior customers and other clients that can generate leads.
- Actively participate in relevant B2B networking groups such as BNI, Denver Metro Association of Realtors and other similar organizations.
- Effectively close sales on all company provided business leads.
- Perform roof and comprehensive exterior inspections to assess damage and determine insurance claim potential.
- Discuss findings with customers and make recommendations.
- Meet with customer’s insurance adjuster at the property to ensure that any storm damage identified has been noted by the adjuster and included in their estimate.
- Take detailed photos and upload to project management system.
- Meet with customers to sign contract paperwork, confirm the exact scope of work to be performed, material and color selections.
- Finalize and turn-in contract file with all required forms and information completed.
- Be onsite at the beginning of projects to provide direction and take pictures as needed for insurance or permitting.
- Keep customer up to date on project details, and obtain information required for production.
- Achieve minimum monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- 4+ years of roofing sales experience in metro-Denver.
- Achieved verifiable roofing sales between $600,000 and $1,000,000/year in 2018 and 2019.
- High school diploma or equivalent required (college degree preferred)
- Physically able to lift 60 lbs, set tall ladders and safely inspect residential roofs.
- A reliable vehicle available for use on the job.
Compensation – This is a W2 position with base salary plus commission.